Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hi

Sorry, I've not been around much.  It's very busy here, and I've not had much opportunity to get out and about with my camera.  I'm not sure you'd be too interested in photos of my desk!  Piles of paper aren't pretty.

But, this morning as I was putting the washing out (it's been a beautiful Spring day here), I saw this butterfly enjoying the sunshine too.

Hopefully, I'll have some more photos to share soon.

Sara x






(I Just wish I'd had chance to get my proper camera rather than the point and shoot - maybe next time. )

5 comments:

  1. I think that your point and shoot pointed and shot pretty darn well!! What a beautiful sight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sign of the better days upon us and hopefully to come!
    Have a great weekend Sara!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos, I never seem to manage to capture butterflies. Hope you have some time to yourself soon, it all sounds very busy with you at the moment. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone else who feels unable to post unless they have new pics ... I'm just the same. But lovely to see an update from you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say ... great butterfly pics :)

    ReplyDelete