Thursday 28 February 2013

Colour in the Garden - Feb 2013

Hi

No card, nor crochet tonight.  My dad and his wife will be round very shortly for supper and a glass of wine.

But I took some photos of my garden at lunchtime.  I am trying to take some photos each month, so that I can see the different colour that appears over the year.



Two little clumps of miniature irises


The hellebores are quite colourful

The first of the daffodils are flowering - which always makes me smile.



Spring can't be too far away!

Loving the bright colours of the euphorbia and primrose
(but the sparrows, I think, have taken the heads off all the yellow primroses!)


The rose has lots of new shoots, right by my front door - please ignore the drainpipe.  It's not so pretty!

A lone tulip - maybe a little confused?
And the jolly snowdrops are still flowering.

I'm hoping that we will see more sunshine and feel a little more warmth over the next few weeks.  I think we deserve it!

Hope you've enjoyed walking through my garden this evening.

Sara x

2 comments:

  1. I live in hope - but it's still so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much colour in your garden, especially at this time of year. Very pretty pictures.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete