Sunday 12 August 2012

More cricket & cards

The final U15 Northern Knights cricket match of the season today for my son.  Although they lost again, we were proud of his performance as wicket keeper and opening batsman.
I managed to spend a couple of hours crafting and crocheting yesterday. I'm still working on my ripple blanket (ready to keep me warm next cricket season), and put together a couple of cards.  I haven't managed to take photos of them all, but have three to share.


Back to work tomorrow, I can't believe the summer is passing by so quickly.  Matt goes to a rugby camp on Wednesday for 3 days.  It will be odd not having him around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, these are all lovely! I will have a think about suitable images for your Son and get back to you. If you can drop me an email at milliesmarvels@gmail.com I will send you a reply. Easier than doing it via comments :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete